Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Support :: Map Support

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Error with Sound
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
Aftershock
Thu Jan 08 2009, 10:09PM
Registered Member #3246
So I have been trying to make a simple map and i have followed the tutorials and it has worked so far. However when i compile the map i get a few errors saying that many if not all of my sound files can't be found. Now I have looked in all of my sound folders and they appear to be in the appropriate places but still no sound when i go into map. Any and all help is appreciated!
Adave
Thu Feb 12 2009, 07:21PM
Registered Member #4695
well , how would i say that ...
I had same problem but i dont know how i made it working
I remember that i wanted mp weaps in my map but i get server script compile errors and my game was freezing after load map ... suddenly I deleted my weaps , loaded game and sounds were working , when making mod try to check build sounds option this should be it
exzez
Fri Feb 13 2009, 12:21PM
Registered Member #2376
script compile errors = you run the map in developer mode (compile and run map)

just start the game manualy and use devmap nazi_zombie_...
Adave
Fri Feb 13 2009, 04:41PM
Registered Member #4695
I already know xD but I had server script compile error that were caused by bad weapon scripting when i deleted multiplayer weaps from my map it worked well ... I was running game manually lot of time before this issue u know ...
Now i have mp weaps working well but they cost 0 points ... I must figure out how to make custom prices
UberMouse
Fri Feb 13 2009, 11:06PM
Registered Member #809
If its just a shitload of missing sounds its because they wernt included with the mod tools you need to get the sound pack asnd install it

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF