USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: General Discussion :: Announcements

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
COD5Zombies Activity
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
smithster
Mon Nov 09 2009, 09:54PM
smithster

Registered Member #1
Hi guys, I just wanted to let all know that the shortage of activity on the website has been non-existant for the past few months due to some major personal problems. Since the site is only maintained by myself, this has prevented anything new being added to the site for a long time. I've started adding a lot of Zombie maps to the downloads section and have now also applied the latest game patch which I'm sure most of you already have. Patch 1.7 will be added as soon as it's released so watch out for that. I'd like to apologise for the lack of updates and hope that this doesn't have a bad reflection on the zombie community that has grown so big here at cod5zombies.com.

I aim to get caught up with everything that's new by the w/end and I hope that many understand the reasoning behind the lack of updates. I understand many have now relocated to other sites and it would be nice to get them back to where it all started which is here at cod5zombies.com.

Those still with us can help by getting this message across and letting others no that I intend to get the site completely updated and booming again like it once was.

Please feel free to express your opinions and feelings in any way that they may manifest! Dont be too harsh though!!

Regards

Smithster

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF