Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Support :: Game Support

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
plz help!!!! script compile error codes zombie maps wont load! :S :@ :/ :(
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
dannyfrog2011
Thu Feb 10 2011, 06:28AM
Registered Member #24166
hey ppl im new to this whole thing modding etc and well i try to play the maps the zombie ones that came with the 1.1 updates files etc to 1.7 if u catch my drift which im sure u all know about lol but these are the problems i get when trying to lad them! :S error server script compile error @ 458270 this is for factory i also get one for shi no numa 2 i have no idea how to solve this and ok i am running a cracked version lol i duno if that could be a problem?! but i have the game mostly fully operational except a few niggles maybe u lot can help me with and also i cant seem to make an online profile and make it stick it just keeps askin me to make an account! any help much appreciated hell i cant even get mods to work or launch no idea why! :S lol and i put them in user maps and mods so i am doing that right?? ive been tryin for days 2 try make this work god its so much ahrd work espec with no luck lol! :/ ............
smithster
Fri Feb 11 2011, 07:44PM
smithster

Registered Member #1
Would suggest you just buy the game!!! We don't support cracked games at all. The problems you have could well be a result of running a cracked version. Get the real thing, upgrade to the latest patch, then post back if any more problems.
tim56
Wed Feb 16 2011, 01:08PM
Registered Member #15130
cracked versions have close to no online compatability so give up on creating an acount. what you should do is have all the patches downleaded and go to this website and scroll down to "Call of Duty: World at War v1.7 [ENGLISH] No-DVD/Fixed EXE" and click the picture of the floppy disk and chose any random mirror and then the rest is pretty obvious. by what you will download is not ilegal, it only allows you to play it without a disk, what some people use it for can be ilegal but if you own the actual game and you just don't want to have to put in the disk all the time then use this.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF